About Me

Boise, Idaho, United States
Currently a graduate student, I am about to embark on an adventure across the great Pacific. I am not the most experienced traveler, which will, I promise, make for hilarious posts in the future. What is taking me so far away from home, where all is familiar and comfy, you ask? An internship with SISHA (South East Asia Investigations into Social and Humanitarian Activities) in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Preparation H

Preparing to move to another country for an extended period of time can be a daunting task if you let it...so daunting in fact, that you procrastinate everything as long as possible...waiting to pack until 8 pm the night before your 7 am flight. I mean, what's the fun in not stressing out about things you don't have to not stress out about. ( In this case, a double negative does not equal a positive.)

I do have to hand it to the creator of the "space bag," although I think it should be called quite the opposite, considering it takes up, like, no space! It's AMAZING! I'm gonna call it the fantastically-wondrous-you-can-fit-everything-in-anything-when-you-suck-all-of-the-air-out bag! Because of this glorious creation, I only have to schlep one large bag with me across the globe. I want to make it as easy as possible for all two of my followers to find out more about this thing called a "space bag" so I have put a link right here
for you to purchase your very own.You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Did you pack the space bag with you? Otherwise, how will you get your stuff back? Love the blog photo. Safe travels:)
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick. This is Rick. It is now Thursday, 3/3. Where in the world are you? Are you with Carmen SanDiego? Cause I really liked her show. I'm sure you're probably fighting off herds of rabid monkeys, but when you're done with that, let me know. I've been thinking of you floating around in a little inner tube in the middle of the ocean, clinging to your space bag. Dunno why......

    ReplyDelete