About Me

Boise, Idaho, United States
Currently a graduate student, I am about to embark on an adventure across the great Pacific. I am not the most experienced traveler, which will, I promise, make for hilarious posts in the future. What is taking me so far away from home, where all is familiar and comfy, you ask? An internship with SISHA (South East Asia Investigations into Social and Humanitarian Activities) in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Vietnam...I'll let the pictures do the talking (well, most of the talking - minus the captions)





Looks like Treasa made herself some friends...after she handed over some cash

And who says making rice noodles isn't fun?





Pretty adorable right?

Coolest looking snow cone machine this side of the Mississippi!



Random metal sculpture located in Small Town, Vietnam


I'm carazy about coconuts

Mmm...just imagine the smell









Now that's what I call being resourceful


A floating market! Say what?!











Ho Chi Minh traffic

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool pics! Bring me one of them snow cone machines.

    ReplyDelete